You must here

Review Cat Training Aid

วันเสาร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554
The fully adjustable nozzle uses a motion detector--along with a can of harmless HFC134a gas--to repel cats in a three-foot radius. It's a fast, effective, harmless and painless way to keep your cats away from certain areas. The refill can holds over 500 sprays and the motion detector uses 4 AAA batteries (not included).

Review Cat Training Aid

I have one of these over a year and it still works as well. We have a cat who wants to get on the counter in the late evening and the troubles. We have this device in action a few times and it works great! He jumps on her and almost immediately blasts him and he goes down. Batteries last a long time, and the spray lasted a surprisingly long time too. After he blows the cat to "learn" a few times and they can not for some time and they do not go in this area, but they're curious as cats, after a while, the test area again so you may need to use every few weeks or months, depending on how much of a bastard of your cat. As I said, it works very well and I give it 5 stars. The only complaints I have are little things that are more like improvements could be made to be. The on / off switch is a bit difficult to read, which is on or off, so we took a Sharpie and drew more on label / off as you read from a distance. I would also like to say a kind of counter LCD display, how many times he started, so you know if he left while you were gone and how many times had. I would pay extra if it is a model with an ad, how many times it has been activate

0 ความคิดเห็น: On Review Cat Training Aid

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom